Nokia XR21 Mobile Phone PriceNokia XR21 Mobile Phone Price Indoors or out, go where life takes you with Nokia XR21. Certifiably tough, this dust-proof, water-resistant phone and can withstand drops of 1.8 meters.⁴ Caught in bad weather? Use it with wet hands, with gloves on, or turn to the Quick Access buttons to launch your favorite features. Plus, the 2-day battery⁵ will keep you going between charges. =
Nokia XR21 Mobile Phone Price
More than tough
Expertly crafted from strong materials and 100% recycled aluminum, Nokia XR21 can handle just about anything you can throw at it. It’s even certified to MIL-STD-810H and IP69K standards.
Your data is in safe hands
Whether you’re browsing, banking, or shopping, Nokia XR21 keeps your data secure. With 4 years of monthly security updates,¹ it stays tough against the latest security threats.
Long lasting in every way
With a 1-year screen replacement guarantee,² plus 3 years of warranty and 3 Android OS upgrades,³ time is just another challenge that Nokia XR21 stands up to.
Tougher than tough
With MIL-STD-810H level durability and a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.³
Captivating on-the-go entertainment
Featuring a large 120 Hz screen and dual speakers with OZO Playback.
64 MP AI camera
Capture shareable photos in virtually any lighting condition.
Protects your data
4 years of monthly security updates¹ helps to keep everything on the inside secure.
It’s tough. Really tough.
Embark on life’s adventures with Nokia XR21 in your pocket. This rugged phone is expertly crafted to survive drops, dust, water submersion, and extreme temperatures, it’s the ideal companion, indoors or outdoors. Plus, it’s covered by a 3-year warranty³ for extra peace of mind.
The planet says thanks
Nokia XR21 features a 100% recycled aluminum inner chassis. And because it’s incredibly robust, you won’t have to worry about getting a new phone any time soon – that’s a big help toward saving raw materials.
One smart camera
Whether it’s a sunny day or a dimly lit restaurant, Nokia XR21 will take photos that you’ll simply have to share. The 64 MP camera uses advanced AI algorithms to capture excellent shots, whatever the lighting is like. Plus, the all-new Flash shot mode can help you take in-focus shots of moving subjects like your pets or kids. The camera is protected by scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass with DX+ that lets 98% of all light through the lens.
On-the-go entertainment just got better
With its 120 Hz refresh rate, scrolling and swiping on the 6.49” screen looks and feels incredibly smooth. Plus, the loud, clear audio from the dual speakers with OZO Playback will enhance any playlist or video.
It’s what’s on the inside that counts
A long-lasting phone needs software and security to match. Covered by 4 years of monthly security updates and 3 years of Android OS upgrades,¹ time is just another element that Nokia XR21 can endure.
Technical specificationsNokia XR21
Explore. Have fun. Its super-durability makes it one less thing to worry about.
Size & weight
Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus®
120Hz refresh rate, NTSC 82%, brightness 450nits (typ) 550 nits with sunlight brightness boost, use with wet hands and gloves
FHD+ 1080 x 2400
Flash shot mode, Night mode 2.0, AI Portrait, UW Capture fusion, SpeedWarp, Action cam, OZO Spatial Audio capture with wind-noise cancellation
Main+ 8 MP
2 sets of high luminosity flashes with integrated flashlight and SOS light signal function
In the box
Quick Start Guide
USB Type C Cable
Weight: 231 grams (including battery)
Dimensions: Height: 168.0 mm x Width: 78.58 mm x Thickness: 10.45 mm
Volume: 138.21 cc (cm³)
Weight (Net): 160 g
Dimensions: Length: 183.5 mm x Width: 92.5 mm x Height: 54.5 mm
Volume: 925.07 (cm³)
Material: 350 g kraft paper, 1.5 mm grey board
Materials and substances
- Free of brominated and chlorinated compounds and antimony trioxide, as defined in Nokia Technologies
- Substance List 2019
- Free of PVC
- Free of nickel on the product surface
- Made of renewable material
- Contains up to 91% recycled material
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Minimized package
- All materials of the device can be recovered as materials, and the recoverability rate of device material is up to 84.1%.
- Four colour printing
- Charger fulfill EU VI standard
Through careful material selection we aim to reduce the environmental impact of our products. The chart below shows the estimated proportions of the materials used to create this mobile device.
- Metals: E.g. stainless steel, copper, zinc, aluminium. Our products contain ~0.1-0.2% precious metals. (28%)
- Ceramic materials: Glass, other ceramics. (17%)
- Plastics: E.g. ABS/PC, PET, PA, epoxy. (22%)
- Battery: E.g. lithium cobalt compound, graphite, aluminium, copper. (30%)
- Other: Non-metals such as silicon. Other materials such as glues. (3%)
We proactively manage and keep track of all the substances in our products, not just those that raise concerns. We have strict requirements for substances that are not allowed in our products.
This product fully complies with all relevant global regulations, for example:
- The EU RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- “Management Methods on the Prevention and Control of Pollution caused by Electronic Information Products” commonly known as “China RoHS”
- European REACH Regulation 1907/2006/EC
- The Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer
Additionally, we have voluntarily restricted the use of many other harmful substances, and called attention to substances such as skin sensitizers and substances that might cause harm to the environment or to the user during the lifecycle of the product.
Some details of such substances for this product are listed below:
- The surface of this device is nickel-free
- This product does not contain Brominated or Chlorinated compounds or Antimony trioxide as specified in Nokia Technologies Substance List 2016
- Polyvinylchloride (PVC) is not used in this product or its packaging
Energy Consumption ²
The supplied battery complies with the EU Battery Directive 2013/56/EU and does not contain cadmium, lead, or mercury in concentrations higher than those defined in the directive.
The supplied charger meets EU ErP directive and regulation 278/2009 and EU Code of Conduct on Energy Efficiency of external power supplies.
Call (GSM): 650 mW
Idle mode (DS): 38 mW
Idle mode: 22 mW
Battery capacity: 4800 mAh
Battery weight: 65 g
Input voltage: 100-240 V
Input AC Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Output voltage: 15.0 V
Output current: 2.23 A
Output power: 33 W
Average active efficiency: 80.03%
Efficiency at low load (10%): 78.03%
Charger no-load power consumption: 0.075 W
Charger weight: 68 g
We work to minimize the environmental impact of our packaging by selecting sustainable materials, reducing the packaging size, reducing the volume of material we use, and considering what happens to the package when it is no longer needed.
Our packaging contains no hazardous or restricted substances, and is fully compliant with the EU directive 2013/2/EU.
Always return your used electronic products, batteries, and packaging materials to a dedicated recycling collection point. This way you help prevent uncontrolled waste disposal and promote the recycling of materials.
- All mechanical parts as well as packaging materials have been marked where practically possible. Plastic parts are marked in accordance with ISO 11469 and ISO 1043-1 to -4 standards.
- This product and its battery have been marked with the crossed-over wastebasket symbol (WEEE Directive) to signify that they must not be disposed of with regular household waste and need to be taken instead to an appropriate collection point.
¹ Weight might vary depending on e.g. product variant
² The measured values are dependent on several factors, e.g. measurement environment, frequency and operator network settings. The measurements are made @ 1800 MHz according to reference document: GSM Association Official Document: DG.09, ‘Battery Life Measurement Technique’ http://www.gsma.com/newsroom/technical-documents/